Netflix Recommendations

How did he get the guns including the murder weapon? His girlfriend’s prints were on them. I’m not saying your point isn’t valid but that was never addressed and seems to rule out any other suspect except the lad he was with.
Well to be fair the guns were ‘found’ by the bent cops (Brazil) even though they’d already searched the house and found nothing yet were supposed to believe she had them there at the time of the search and then they were disposed of in the field. Also only her print was on them, yet after the dodgy evidence of Patterson’s prints being ‘found’ on the car window id doubt that was at all true.
My personal view in it was he was hit by either of the other 3 bent cops. He knew who got in his car, they then took the guns and once Ellis admitted to being near the scene fitted him up for it.
I’m still saddened and amazed that the new DA didn’t quash his conviction, if I was him I’d have wanted a retrial to prove my innocence but then I’m not a poor black guy living in Boston shitting myself every time I see a cop.

I started watching "The Liberator" last night. Based on a real character but not sure how liberal they were with the truth as I've not read up on it. Nevertheless it's an enjoyable series so far, I got use to the hybrid cartoon format after the first 10 minutes and is a good storyline.

In an attempt to cheer myself up after todays dissapointment I re-watched the first 3 episodes of man down, and i'm glad I did.
If you haven't seen it, it features the brilliant Gregg Davies, and the much missed Rik Mayall, along with roisin conaty.
Give it a go if you missed it first time round it's a great laugh.

In an attempt to cheer myself up after todays dissapointment I re-watched the first 3 episodes of man down, and i'm glad I did.
If you haven't seen it, it features the brilliant Gregg Davies, and the much missed Rik Mayall, along with roisin conaty.
Stuck in the house isolating and binged it all again over the last few days. Superb comedy and surprisingly few people have watched it. Great characters, some VERY funny bits in it and like you said, the great Rik Mayall playing his dad is a treat. Can't recommend this enough.
Same goes with Gameface, starring Roisin Conaty. Think that's back on Netflix as well.

Never seen it before but found out Mayall was in and I’ve watched first episode now, will binge watch over this week I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.