#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw him prior to the signing, was your assumption based on seeing him play in a Diego simeone Atl. Madrid - who set up completely different to a pep side ?
No never saw him in Spain but his first games for City suggested it. Although he complained about his defensive duties at Atleti.

87mins in...kane runs the ball down the wing as fast as he can.... and Rodri plods after him and the you can see caught by the camera rodri looking up in the air as if to say fuck this and gives up the chase

He is a fucking liability and it ain't good enough

He does it all the time. Reminds me of an amateur runner close to the finish line of a marathon where they are looking up gasping for air just to get them over the line. Like I’ve said before, if he was exceptional on the ball, maybe he could get away with being slow. He brings nothing to this team.

He does it all the time. Reminds me of an amateur runner close to the finish line of a marathon where they are looking up gasping for air just to get them over the line. Like I’ve said before, if he was exceptional on the ball, maybe he could get away with being slow. He brings nothing to this team.
LOL very true.

He's a decent player. His performance against Germany showed that.
But he's the wrong player, both for us and for this league.
Given what we paid and the wages he’ll be on, he’ll be hard to shift as well, the Spanish clubs appear to be skint

Was it him though?
Do you think a man like Pep that is all consuming in everything he has to do with his team, will have not even been consulted on a new signing, no way he was bought and handed over without Pep wanting him here.

The story was he got City to buy Sterling before he got here, how true that is though is another thing altogether.

87mins in...kane runs the ball down the wing as fast as he can.... and Rodri plods after him and the you can see caught by the camera rodri looking up in the air as if to say fuck this and gives up the chase

Down the wing you say, so why are our wide attackers or wide midfielders not sprinting after Kane, Rodri was playing in central midfield.

I laughed at that but didnt really blame Rodri, where teh fuck was everyone else?

At least Rodri is trying out there and trying to do his job. The rest of the team are not.

This guy is a huge issue in this team. Seen enough not. Just not good enough. I mean what is he actually good at? What good traits does he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.