Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

No one is scoring insane number of goals. No one is playing exceptionally good. On top of that Most of the top teams have defensive problems . Spurs will sit back and score one or two goals(thanks to Kane and son) and win most games.

there’s a reason why that style of football has never won the premier league

Wow... 3 of Liverpool’s injured players have made miraculous recoveries

Klopp’s ‘special drinks’ must have been getting a hammering this week
It’s a miracle.

Some Scousegit was giving me grief on here earlier in the week for suggesting the Dippers are playing games having players withdraw every single International break and then having them fully fit when the league resumes.

just shows you doesn’t it ?

So obviously I won't be watching the Liverpool game, so either way enjoy a humorous Leicester win or more likely good luck with all of your meltdowns.

That Leeds-Arsenal result is a bad result for both of them, whichever way you look at it. For Leeds particularly, but Arsenal are going nowhere this year. I would honestly be more astonished if the season ended with Spurs champions than when Leicester City won it. But you just can't fathom anything, at present. And the haywire look of the season is compounded by nonsensical VAR decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.