Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

Watched it a dozen times in super slow motion and still don’t know where or if it hit his arm. If it did it was the top of his arm which isn’t handball yet Dean had a couple of looks and disallowed it.

the thing and tip is not to give them (VAR) a chance to cross of a city goal ? because no matter how it looks you can bet its handball or a foul or offside they will see it clearly and the advantage given to the other team

Did Pep miss the penalty to
No he didn't.

All it means is we played for a draw,and still could have won.

Had Pep gone for it,have been braver,KDB penalty miss would have been irrelevant,i think we would have beat them soundly.

Just my opinion.

They were there for the taking.

IMO it may be very slightly down to losing a generational spine of world class players.. but... it’s not as much as an issue as some would have you believe. As if anything bar Kompany in his last season it was the shape, press and energy that set us apart and if it came down to individual quality you would probably say that Peps era was not defined by the old guard. The KDB, Sterling, Laporte, Eddison even Bernie have had more of an impact on the title winning teams.. largely because they play on the front foot and are more useful in a high press environment. The problem is more as you say. Shape, press and lack of wingers.. the tap ins came from moving the ball and getting behind.. usually for the wing. Not this inverted wingers bollocks.

No that world class and experienced spine was the glue that made everything tick. I forgot to add Fern and Aguero. Of course they were ably assisted by the others you mentioned not least Bernardo being world class for one season. If Kompany hadn't been fit for the run in in our 98 point season we wouldn't have achieved it. Even when not fit he was a huge influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.