Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

Great players here from the past as ever,(camera zooms in on Rush,s pestle). Fetch me the sick bucket please

We have been unlucky in terms of LB with reference to Mendy. Before his injuries Mendy was a top class lb at Monaco and most on here welcomed his signing.

We did and his pace and crossing were exceptional, even if his positional play and defending was dubious. But that was three years ago and we still haven't addressed the problem.

No that world class and experienced spine was the glue that made everything tick. I forgot to add Fern and Aguero. Of course they were ably assisted by the others you mentioned not least Bernardo being world class for one season. If Kompany hadn't been fit for the run in in our 98 point season we wouldn't have achieved it. Even when not fit he was a huge influence.

I am not disputing their influence but Liverpool are not hitting close to those numbers this season. My point is if we played our best players in their correct positions in their best shape we would be on the same points as Liverpool this season. Maybe more.

If opponents gave us anywhere near the space Liverpool get we'd smash teams for 10 every week. It is mad how open Leicester are, they would never play like this against us.
We pass it sideways for 5 minutes so teams get set. Liverpool are more direct and their movement is a million times better than ours.

their wingers play more central and t(e fullbacks play the wide position so they have more number in attack. We typically have our winger wide and he’s double teamed. Plus one of them is mahrez. We are static In comparison.

i always get the feeling Leicester are happy to lose to Rags,Candle waivers.

Would love to compare OPTA Stats from those games,against when they play us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.