Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

How come "Mandy Maddison" hasnt taken any dives in this game?

Another sample of corruption. They commit so many fouls without bookings. 12 fouls today. They probably average a yellow every 18 fouls. Us it’s 1 in 4. They can kick players off the park knowing they won’t get penalised for it. Same with Rags

It is bent, it has to be. Less booking obviously means less suspensions.

The ball changes direction because it hits his arm. It is quite clear imo.
I think his point is more that while it is clear that it hit his arm, where and when it hit his arm is not clear, which is important.

The ball moves upwards before it moves away from Jesus which suggests it hit his knee first. After that, it did hit his arm but there's not a good angle which shows exactly where on his arm the contact came. If it's the sleeve then technically the rules say that's no longer handball, as I understand it.

What annoys me most about that, is you only have to think back to the decisions we've had go against us in the Liverpool and Spurs games in the past few years, to know that the decision will always be the one that goes against City. When it suits them, they stick strictly to the letter of the law like robots and explain the decision at length, here they have not... "It hit his arm, end of" seems like the take away on this one.

This is how it feels to be City eh?

Last edited:
Every time i see Klopp Teeth i always think of white picket fences.

For real.

Another sample of corruption. They commit so many fouls without bookings. 12 fouls today. They probably average a yellow every 18 fouls. Us it’s 1 in 4. They can kick players off the park knowing they won’t get penalised for it. Same with Rags

Was just going to type this

Liverpool 14 fouls 0 cards
Leicester 5 fouls 2 cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.