Pep's contract situation

I'd be looking to replace Mahrez,Gundogan,Mendy,Zinchenko,Bernardo,StonesAguero and,if the right replacement was available,Sterling.

A couple of those can be done via the academy.

i would include Rodri , big job trying to fill Dinho's boots , he just reminds me of Javi Garcia and Fernando not quite good enough for our level.

Sterling?? Not yet I would say . Rest Absolutely.

To be the very best , we have to sign the very best , if someone like Real came in with over £100m then we could approach Mbappe and add another £100m , he is the best in the world in his position.
Sterling has done really well and developed under Pep , but if he took even half his chances he would score 40 a season , he is very poor in one on one situations , and there are better players out there.

Out the door for me would be

Mendy, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Rodri, Mahrez, Fernandinho (retire) and Jesus

To be the very best , we have to sign the very best , if someone like Real came in with over £100m then we could approach Mbappe and add another £100m , he is the best in the world in his position.
Sterling has done really well and developed under Pep , but if he took even half his chances he would score 40 a season , he is very poor in one on one situations , and there are better players out there.

Realistically there’s absolutely no one we could buy who would score more goals than Sterling from his natural wide position. When you say let’s get Mbappe, it’s just fantasy football stuff.

When we are on it as a team Sterling gets enough chances to capitalise but when we're under the cosh or off form he vanishes.

He’s been playing as a centre forward for most of the season which is far from this best position.

Apart from that he’s had 3 poor months in the last 3 years.

Ball Bag is clown and knows nothing.
We have more than 5/6 players who can stay and perform, maybe our manager needs to recycle his tactics.
Kevin

Ederson

Sterling

Torres

Walker

Dias

Ake

Laporte

Are names which are good enough.

Bernardo Cancelo can be utilised properly and Rodri tok was a big investment so won't cut losses just yet.
Jesus can be a back up.

For those who are absolutely selleable include Mahrez gundo Zinchenko Mendy Garcia and Aguero probably going.

We don't neee wholesale changes, except maybe when it comes to tactics

I agree mate, I think if you look at piss cans career as a whole, he was successful at St. Mirren and even more so at Aberdeen, not many of the big guns these days can claim to have had success with teams far below what is considered as top tier nowadays.. I hated the twat but his record speaks for itself (unfortunately)
What he did at Aberdeen was exceptional in winning trophies from the Glasgow clubs. Ferguson spent big at United but he also successfully integrated academy players into the first team and turned them into world class players. Something Guardiola hasn't done. And until he does he will be dubbed as a 'chequebook manager' by many.

If we know our Transfer policy we never go for big established names unlike real Madrid or Barcelona or do big money transfer Like 100 M + on a single player. we could argue that this method is incorrect but this is our transfer policy so far. And Mbappe has repeatedly said he doesn't want to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.