Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

That would have been no use to me. I played there on Sunday afternoons. I played squash in the mornings in those days. Mind you, it was the early/mid 70s.

I played when I could but couldn't sign on for one team as I was out of the country a lot with the navy. Often it was bumping into an old mate in a pub or club on the Saturday night and being asked if I fancied a game. I had to pretend I was someone else as I wasn't registered. In spite of being small and hungover I was fit back then and fast which allowed me to evade most of the cloggers.

Anybody notice the strong turn of the Southampton player that led to their goal? Not too different to when Mahrez turned the player at weekend but the narratives and outcome was very different.

Fuck off ;-)
images

Carragher and Howe chuckling and praising Kane for being a snidey cheat. I'm sure they'd do the same if it was one of our players, they'd be saying refs need to watch out for it.

Southampton looked fresh, could this be down to only having 6 players away on international duty, as mentioned by the commentators.
makes a huge difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.