The FTSE

Don't murder me I openly admit I know very little about stocks and shares unfortunately but this is what I heard from someone who does. The advice was to invest in the companies that are going to legally produce cannabis in Canada and the states in America where it is being legalised. As it is do popular it must be a money maker.....I think.

Don't murder me I openly admit I know very little about stocks and shares unfortunately but this is what I heard from someone who does. The advice was to invest in the companies that are going to legally produce cannabis in Canada and the states in America where it is being legalised. As it is do popular it must be a money maker.....I think.
Buy low sell when high

Always wanted to get into shares. How much do you realistically need to invest to start noticing a potential return? Any tips, genuine newcomer to it all. Likely won't obviously, but always felt curious about it.

Yeah, I've made a fair bit on a company called Aphria. Well worth looking at although you may have missed the boat.

Yeah, I've made a fair bit on a company called Aphria. Well worth looking at although you may have missed the boat.

Yes I thought that it seems a sure bet.

I missed a massive opportunity when I worked for P&O. We were offered to buy shares at a really good price and enter into a savings plan of investing so much a month. You couldn't really lose as if it went tits up I think they offered to give you back the money you'd paid in. I had the paperwork lying about but being a lazy arse missed the deadline. About a year later Abu Dahbi bought the company and everyone's shares for FIVE times their worth. I was bloody crying!

Yes I thought that it seems a sure bet.

I missed a massive opportunity when I worked for P&O. We were offered to buy shares at a really good price and enter into a savings plan of investing so much a month. You couldn't really lose as if it went tits up I think they offered to give you back the money you'd paid in. I had the paperwork lying about but being a lazy arse missed the deadline. About a year later Abu Dahbi bought the company and everyone's shares for FIVE times their worth. I was bloody crying!

That's always the way sadly...I've been there plenty of times myself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.