Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he doesn’t like training!

Seriously though, that’s appalling body language.
It must be cold snap from the North Pole!
On a separate note I have no sympathy for Barca. I’d have been sat on the drinks box just watching the others train now that would be unambiguous body language

It's in the Daily United. Rather than give that Rag infested paper any credit, you can make up your own mind if there is any truth in the article whatdoever.

"There is a belief that the marketing upsides of signing Lionel Messi would help propel Man City into one of the world's super clubs." (@Jack_Gaughan twitter)

Personally I think he'll always be associated with Barca, like Lampard is with Chelsea, playing a couple of years in the twilight of your career can't undo the vast majority of it in your prime at another club.

"There is a belief that the marketing upsides of signing Lionel Messi would help propel Man City into one of the world's super clubs." (@Jack_Gaughan twitter)

Personally I think he'll always be associated with Barca, like Lampard is with Chelsea, playing a couple of years in the twilight of your career can't undo the vast majority of it in your prime at another club.

One has little to do with the other. Of course he will always be associated with Barca but it doesn't preclude him from making an impact elsewhere

Friendly matches would be more of an attraction for starters - go on a pre-season tour with him playing and more people will pay their money to come and watch him live.

Shirt sales etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.