Olympiacos (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Olympiacos (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want is 11 starters - no matter what players - with a confident winning attitude, ready to fight for a win.
Clean sheet.
Manage the game as smart as you can.

Pep's pretty much ruled out starting Aguero tomorrow.

Says they are waiting for his knee to feel perfect, they have time, won't rush him etc.

Pep's pretty much ruled out starting Aguero tomorrow.

Says they are waiting for his knee to feel perfect, they have time, won't rush him etc.
I agree tbh. Next few games are comparatively easier. He should only return when his knee feels comfortable. We have a long season and there would be more important matches where he can make a difference

I agree tbh. Next few games are comparatively easier. He should only return when his knee feels comfortable. We have a long season and there would be more important matches where he can make a difference
But he will take six or seven matches to get anywhere near his old playing level, always does when he's been out for ages, we really don't have that sort of time.

But he will take six or seven matches to get anywhere near his old playing level, always does when he's been out for ages, we really don't have that sort of time.
If the priority is winning the CL then it’s a good strategy.

Our mental state going into these games is noticeably different than the league ones.

I’m gutted as fans we can’t go over for it to support the Greek Police over their persecution for arresting Slabhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.