Best shops for Vinyl records

I buy a lot from second hand shops when they are open, we plan our weekend trips away so there's at least a shop nearby, but I also don't mind new stuff or re-releases.

Prices are higher than they were 5 years ago for 2 reasons, demand, more people collecting again, and greed!

Plus people are more clued up on prices.
Helter skelter in Chichester and Clocktower if ever you visit Bridport in Dorset.

Helter skelter in Chichester and Clocktower if ever you visit Bridport in Dorset.
Helter Skelter is good but the one over the road is far better!

It does help that Harry is a very good mate and likes a pint!

There's also a decent record shop on South Street that deals with new releases only.

And a charity shop with it's own proper record section plus amps, decks etc etc.

My old stomping ground is well catered.

Not been to the Clocktower, looks a great shop though, cheers for the heads up.

Last edited:
There's quite a few random vendors on ebay selling vinyl brand new and sealed whilst undercutting a lot of retailers.

I picked up New Order- Power, Corruption and lies brand new for £15 free postage (was £10 for me with a £5 off voucher I had with ebay).

I have also picked up some RSD exclusives brand new for the RRP from ebay which I missed out on over the years.

If anybody is stuck for storage ideas, I picked up a Jameson's vintage wooden crate for about £17 from Etsy.

Can anybody recommend the best outer plastic sleeves to use from Amazon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.