United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watch this shower of shit except against us. What is it they do to get a penalty almost every game? Whatever it is, we should be doing it, especially while we're struggling to score legitimate goals.

I never watch this shower of shit except against us. What is it they do to get a penalty almost every game? Whatever it is, we should be doing it, especially while we're struggling to score legitimate goals.
What, cheat? I'm very pleased or team does very little cheating, and players that attempt it invariably have that aspect of their game coached out of them.

My reading of the penalty yesterday was that Rashford and the defender were chasing the same ball, which Rashford had kicked into the penalty area. Rashford, aware of the proximity of his opponent, deviated slightly left into his opponent's path, causing an inevitable collision.

It's it legitimate to say this is a deliberate foul and award a penalty? Well, yes, that is one view. But to me, the contract was caused deliberately by Rashford. In order to eradicate the blight of cheating from the game, I would have given an indirect free kick against Rashford for obstructing his opponent from reaching the ball.

Getting a penalty, for some teams, seems to be seen as their right, in every game. It shouldn't be like that.

Us not signing Fernandes when Gundogan was fretting to leave was such a massive mistake. It was all but done at one stage, allegedly, before something weird happened and stopped the move.

Rodri
KDB - Fernandes
Would have been a quality midfield, full of goals, creativity and Fernandes is a decent worker too. He's an absolute twat, but we need a few more of those in this side - all too often we roll over because we're too soft. Far too many 'nice guys' that aren't willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Gundogan should have been shown the door and we would have been infinitely better off if we got the Fernandes deal over the line, all the while allowing him to never get to United and become their lynchpin.

To be fair, we’re not very good at penalties as of late, it’d be a shame to watch us cheat and then fuck it up anyway!

Us not signing Fernandes when Gundogan was fretting to leave was such a massive mistake. It was all but done at one stage, allegedly, before something weird happened and stopped the move.

Rodri
KDB - Fernandes
Would have been a quality midfield, full of goals, creativity and Fernandes is a decent worker too. He's an absolute twat, but we need a few more of those in this side - all too often we roll over because we're too soft. Far too many 'nice guys' that aren't willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Gundogan should have been shown the door and we would have been infinitely better off if we got the Fernandes deal over the line, all the while allowing him to never get to United and become their lynchpin.
Maybe, but no guarantee they'd work well togther. Couldn't really ask Kev to drop deeper to accommodate him, although recently it does seem like he's trying to do everything. I'm happier they're just a whisker away from top 4 and Woodward & the Glazer's are happy with that, rather than making the big changes they need to challenge again. Let them have Fernandes, he won't win anything with them.

Rodri
KDB - Fernandes

Fernandez has done fuck all this season until the last few weeks,even the bellends on the Caf were questioning him
Lynchpin?
He's scored numerous retaken penalties & got a brace against 3rd rate opposition who beat them a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.