Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Aim was to win and get through, done that so can’t complain but I see that as a wasted opportunity. Was a chance to try something different to aide us in finding a way to get playing again, instead we strolled through the game at walking pace and made no attempt to do anything other than see the game out. Nothing to take from that other than qualification.

Jesus and Foden looked lively, sterling looked terrible bar one back heel. Midfield was average apart from Gundogan who was very good. Back 4 had fuck all to do but all looked steady, decent return for mendy, stones looked very assured and cancelo was one of our biggest threats going forward, why can’t out forwards move off the ball like he does?

If I had to choose one word to describe that performance it'd be "controlled "
Yep we could've scored more, but if we keep passing, moving and working hard like that it'll come.
Defensively perfect tonight too, Eddie lazy bastard : )
Happy with that.

Awful. It's not job done, if Porto beat us and on our form they probably will they will be level with us for top spot.

a win is all that matters (and no injuries)......

Olympiacos were bang average but were are through to the next round and can rest players in future matches (which I just hope Pep actually does and resting Walker and KDB tonight was a good start)

foden took his goal well but we really do waste some good opportunities to create chances (Im not just talking about missing chances either)

Easy peasy, job done. Very professional job from the chaps (aside from finishing them off earlier)
Thought Silva was good and worked hard, great goal from Foden.
Looked tight at the back, good performance from Stones, looked very composed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.