Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Rafinha-1.jpg
disgraceful, does he think he's playing softball
b81f088677d42a21694509a796fa8137.jpg

1-0 wins all games to the final will fking do me,
Oh and score 2 in the final to pick old big ears up..

Sorry if already posted, but does sterling look well offside for foden goal?
Suprised neither the pundits or VAR didn't have something to say

Job done, very little excitement factor, need up grazing scoring the guess the team compy midway through the second half.

I know it takes two to make a game but time & time again teams for fear of a pasting won't engage with us making (as we have no tempo these days) it a shocker for anyone neutral.

I have non-blue mates who would love to watch us on TV but not now as an example.

Bit like a preseason game for me that, positives 16 players got a run out, no injuries, returning players got minutes, rest for KDB & KW, clean sheet....let’s say the season starts now, we have an almost fully fit squad, we need competition for places, we need players to be hungry, to play on the edge & we will get that if we keep them fit, it’s all been a bit meh and passive, maybe even risk free due to the current circumstances, but nows the time to start working out our best eleven, challenge them to keep the shirt & push on
I really hope you're right but we've had more 'season starts now' moments than err a 'season-starty thing'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.