COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy who is batting for you and fighting for your rights?

Johnson? He's batting purely for himself. His entire life shows an utter disregard for the consequences of his actions on others, whether personal or political.

[Edit - just realised I got the wrong end of the stick on your post, which was about Burnham rather than Johnson]

yes, and i'm sure you've got the money to be out of a job for a bit, unlike all those on the breadline who are fucked without one
I am not saying I have far from it. My work has been massively impacted and I have had fuck all support throughout. I am lucky if you want to call it that, that I have lost both my parents and I was left a little bit of money. Without that I would have been on the breadline. It wasn't a lot but has made things slightly easier. Getting a refund on my season card was also a huge help. But I would rather have been on the breadline and alive than dead. Let's agree to disagree.

I’d rank his work with the homeless and children higher than anything our Goverment has done for the vulnerable in over 10 years.

Homelessness and begging seems worse then ever to me in the City Centre.

Gutted re tier 3 - was so looking forward to a bit of normality. Feel for the hospitality trade.

Sorry to hear about your business Tolmie. Yes it’s been a pisstake. I’ve had sweet FA off the Government and little income but I was still paying a tax return (this week) albeit for peanuts.

The London first policies of the Government have been very evident.

Same here pal, no help but decided to take the bounce back loan.

Irony, I didn't want to spend it all before making a decision on the business, so it is now going to be paying my liquidator.

Thankfully, the business doesn't owe anybody but me and the bounce back.

Cashflow will always be the killer and even media outlets are holding on to monies for more than six weeks.

Fuck the lot of 'em. I'm entitled to directors' redundancy from the government and won't be liable for Corp tax now, which will be a massive relief.

I will revert to sole trader status to manage what money is coming in a little better.

Just listened to that dick Duncan Smith try to justify London and its boroughs.

Figures rising all over London but only in Tier 2 whilst figures decreasing in Greater Manchester but still in Tier 3. What North / South divide? Liverpool only dropped tiers for co-operating...

It is not true that all over London is rising. 18/32 boroughs are falling.

This doesn't mean the tiering is right though.

Twat Hancock now blowing smoke up Dippervilles arse, these are the cunts that completely ignored government rules during the summer and only last week had an anti lockdown march that resulted in several arrests. The numbers have come down but GM will be a week behind, let's see if we go into level 2 around the 16th December, I doubt it very much but hey ho let's not upset the dippers, keep praising them and eventually give Merseyside the George Cross for their part in beating the pandemic, wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.