Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Why are Pro Vaccination Posters so aggressive ?

Seriously there is no need for abuse.

If you can not deal with alternative opinions on a divisive subject, that has literally divided the World,and many eminent professionals in the Medical World.Then maybe the internet is not for you.
Probably because the anti vaccination people are dangerous and are likely to cause far more damage moving forward than those who want life to get back to some normality.
That's why I'm aggressive about it, can't speak for anybody else.

If you can not deal with alternative opinions on a divisive subject, that has literally divided the World,and many eminent professionals in the Medical World.Then maybe the internet is not for you.
It is because ppl like you spread false news which is really damaging to the rest of us, then call it an alternative view.
You should have your typing fingers chopped off......just an alternative view, you understand.
Edit. It has not divided the world in the way you imply. Professionals against are in a miniscule minority.

Because we want life back with our friends and families, we want to protect those people around us, so that means we need most to vaccinate. We don't need people persuaded not to take it and delay those things important to all of us,or see more people get very ill or die. because of people posting scare stories with no scientific basis.Spreading baseless nonsense about vaccines should be stamped down on.

Posting stupid Bill Gates conspiracies and passing them off as a credible alternative opinion for a start, look in the mirror and know you are a massive bellend.

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

― Edward Bernays,

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

― Edward Bernays,

Dunning Kruger.

how do you know the long term effects of a vaccine being rushed out by big Pharma ?

I am not advising anyone not to take it.

I gave valid reasons why i wont be taking it for now, on a thread titled will you take the vaccine.

No one is stopping you from being first in line.

I lost a son to Cot death after his first jab.

Flu vaccine nearly killed my wife.

So forgive me for not blindly following the shysters advice in government.

Dont worry i will be treated like a social pariah and puinshed,No more flying for me,likely no entry to football groundss.
The flu jab is not a live vaccine , it cant kill you, i am very sorry that you lost a child , vaccines are the safest thing you can have . This vaccine is quick because they found the code march time and then used other research they used for sars, they are not starting from a stsnding start

No company will risk going out of business because they put out an unsafe vaccine to 60m people , if you think they would do that then you dont understand modern medicine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.