Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
It shows you how much damage anti vaxxer arsehole have caused when this is even a question.

Of course I will take it.

In the future when inevitably a more lethal virus appears and we get a vaccine for that, I hope anti vaxxers and conspiracy pricks refuse that too, so we can get rid of every single one of the cunts. I absolutely mean that. Darwinian weeding

Problem is, the bastards will be throwing kids and old people behind them to get it then.

Please stick to.your guns though and do us all a favour. Ta
A bit strong that

I’m holding off as long as possible, however, I wonder about travel, if people have to be vaccinated before they go, if they are doing it via groups whether that’s ages vulnerability etc, not all of a family may get vaccinated at the same time, how would that work out for holidays?

No brainer I’m taking it and so will the family and anyone that works for me that refuses to take it can work from home for a new firm.

You may struggle to actually swing that. We had an "all hands" call yesterday and somebody asked if the vaccine was mandatory to return to the office - HR completely side stepped the question, saying we still have a few more months to think about it. I personally intend to take it anyway but think there is a legal minefield awaiting for anyone who sacks someone for refusing to have a vaccine.

Edit: a bit more reading has made me see differently from the above.

Last edited:
Playing Alt right bingo with you nearly got a full house please mention the rothschilds next.
The Alt-right conspiracy theory linkage with a Zionist cabal always seems too far fetched even for them, when you remember how close King Donny and Netanyahu are - Embassy moving to Jerusalem, West bank & Golan heights occupation as Israel land, Iran... etc

A bit strong that
Is it? These people are convincing stupid people to put their children's lives at risk. I couldn't give a single fuck about the adults, they want to die, crack on. And if and when those more fatal viruses come down the shiter, it wiping out these total fucking delusional science denying wankers would leave humanity in a better place. A much better place.

Is it? These people are convincing stupid people to put their children's lives at risk. I couldn't give a single fuck about the adults, they want to die, crack on. And if and when those more fatal viruses come down the shiter, it wiping out these total fucking delusional science denying wankers would leave humanity in a better place. A much better place.
It is. I'm sure there will be some people not able to have the vaccine, but they have been branded with the same people you describe.

Why are Pro Vaccination Posters so aggressive ?

Seriously there is no need for abuse.

If you can not deal with alternative opinions on a divisive subject, that has literally divided the World,and many eminent professionals in the Medical World.Then maybe the internet is not for you.
Because they cost lives, infect other people's children and vulnerable adults. They are a scourge to progress and flood the internet with lies. If you don't want to take a vaccine fine, if you then put other's in harms way, then on a toss up, it's the anti vaxxers who are the problem. They have absolutely no basis for their position. Vaccines have saved billions of lives. That's just a fact. Facts are the antithesis of anti vaxxers. If it didn't affect other's I would be promoting these types don't take them. People get angry because it's so stupid. As I said in another post lets wait until a deadly virus to everyone comes along, there will be a stampede from.these utter cunts to get it. Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.