Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Yes from me.

There seem to be two sets of people making a bad situation worse: those who think we can just let the virus rip 'cos it's just flu, and those who think vaccines are so dangerous we shouldn't use them to solve the problem.

I find both highly frustrating and impervious to facts!
Refusing the vaccine should mean a tier 2 NHS service if you get Covid.

Not only are refusers gambling with their own health (and yes they could point out that taking it is a gamble) but they're potentially going to cause further stress to the NHS which could lead to deaths through clogging the system up.

Not only are refusers gambling with their own health (and yes they could point out that taking it is a gamble) but they're potentially going to cause further stress to the NHS which could lead to deaths through clogging the system up.
Give over. Where do you stop, druggies, alchies etc

People who smoke like this post.

The vaccine is not going to kill you ffs, it is this bollocks scaremongering that needs to be stamped on . Every scientist in the world has been working on this not to mention vaccines probably stopped you dying when you were a kid , did any of those vaccines kill you ?

Jesus christ

Are you signing all your posts these days Kaz? ;)

Same in the normal world without COVID for smokers, heavy drinkers, people who stuff far too much food in their greedy mouths and/or haven’t done a minute’s exercise since school and end up obese?

Others have answered for me.You're talking bollocks......people have been abusing the NHS for years without sanction,you cant suddenly move the goalposts now,and victimise individuals,because it suits your thinking..

Wow ....i am shocked 82 % will take this Jab.

In my opinion not enough testing has been done on this rushed out vaccine.

Zero is known about any long term auto-immune effects.

I will wait and see how the Guinea Pigs do long term before deciding on ever taking this vaccine.

I have done a lot of my own research in this area.

And have taken on board all the views,and opinions of some very eminent people in this area.

With a mortality rate of 1 in 300,000 i will take my chances for now.

I fully understand elderly people in high risk groups taking this vaccine.Younger healthy people,should think twice.

The vaccine could end up killing more people long term than the pandemic.I am not scare mongering,just pointing out that it is a real possibility.

Flu vaccines have been around for years,and tens of thousands globally still die of the Flu.

"Agenda 21"

Skip to Bill Gates.

Started out rational and ends up full on nut job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.