Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't understand starting Silva Ahead of sterling.

Have you forgotten how amazing Bernardo Silva was for us on right wing only a year or two ago? He’s a better dribbler than Mahrez, he knows exactly when to pass (unlike Mahrez and Sterling) and can cut inside to shoot on his left. Not to mention his pressing would help alot with Jesus and Ferran up front.

He is a better footballer than Sterling, and Mahrez. There’s never been any doubts about it for me. Sterling is too fucking wasteful right now and cost us countless of points.

Wtf is wrong with raz ? If we want to score goals then he has to play , what is it with newbies slagging him off

No eric but ake who has one days training lol

I have gone for a win but it will be a grind i reckon
1-0 will do karen

Have you forgotten how amazing Bernardo Silva was for us on right wing only a year or two ago? He’s a better dribbler than Mahrez, he knows exactly when to pass (unlike Mahrez and Sterling) and can cut inside to shoot on his left. Not to mention his pressing would help alot with Jesus and Ferran up front.

He is a better footballer than Sterling, and Mahrez. There’s never been any doubts about it for me. Sterling is too fucking wasteful right now and cost us countless of points.
Will have to disagree there. Bernardo is a better player than sterling? So he was a better footballer one or two year ago that's the reason we start him? He didn't prove anything last season or this season whenever he started. Quite wasteful in the last game too. His work rate though is commendable. Yes sterling was wasteful too and is having a dip in form but if sterling hadn't played the last game we would have score 0. Just like we did with spurs . If we need to score we have to start sterling(I would say kun and sterling if kun was fit).

I know some people will complain whoever the ref is, but Mason really is one of my least favourite officials.
I think there all useless Ric

No matter who we have I will always say fiuk me its.........!!

Oliver imo is the 1 I cant do with

I think Raz needs a rest on the bench and Torres have been amazing these last weeks. He should have a go at left wing given his form, and Sterling hasn't played well lately, let's be honest here. Laporte hasn't been sharp either so why not play Aké if he's fit.

Yes exactly right.

No I'm exaggerating, obviously, but Pep need to try new stuff becuase we can't go another game this dry.
Nothing wrong with that thinking.Fair play.

So a 2 nil win means season over, christ
I think you misunderstood me, I was talking about us getting the scoring back on track like before. We are unable to score even with 70% possession and we are also unabl to threaten the opponent and their goalie is rarely tested. It's not about if we win 2-0 or not, we need to get the times when we easily scored goals. That has gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.