Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a Saturday game at 3.00. I feel as if I’ve gone back in time. Do you think they’ll let us watch it at the ground? Will I be able to buy a ticket on the gate? ;-) :-)

Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end.

Don’t fret, just going a bit stir crazy! :-)
You’ve just taken me back years! How nice would it be to be able to do that? :)

I would put the silly scores to bed - nice if we get a couple of goals but most important is to get those 4,5,6 match winning runs Pep and the team have been so good at. I'm not over fussed about how.
Win tomorrow and then mid week and Fulham and it would be 4 on the trot and things will look a bit better.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has a fully-fit squad, with Nathan Ake available after a two-match absence.

Sergio Aguero is seeking to make his first start for five weeks.
Burnley goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell is on standby to make his Premier League debut if Nick Pope is ruled out because of the head injury he sustained against Crystal Palace.

Midfielders Dale Stephens and Robbie Brady are unlikely to be ready to return following hamstring injuries.

Wow a Saturday game at 3.00. I feel as if I’ve gone back in time. Do you think they’ll let us watch it at the ground? Will I be able to buy a ticket on the gate? ;-) :-)

Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end.

Don’t fret, just going a bit stir crazy! :-)
You are a proper City fan EB. Positive and supportive, not like a lot of these spoiled moaning JCL’s. A credit to the club

i always have this thing in the back of my head telling me teams like burnley have this sort of one of cup games values when playing city ? how many smaller teams play us like its their cup final and give its 150% only to play shit vs united and liverpool and get rolled over

i know city are now the bench mark and we are a feather in the hat if you get a results ? but united and liverpool and the other top 4 clubs don't. the truth is its the media hype that all this money spent on manchester city and players wages. we are the only team that spends big money vs the little club with players on peanuts. i can guaranteed the match commentator and pundit will bring up the money and value vs little old burnley

city have enough to beat anybody ? but also have this thing at the moment that goals are hard to come by and then a silly mistake and we let a goal in ? city need a win forget the score line i will take 1.0 right now

I think you misunderstood me, I was talking about us getting the scoring back on track like before. We are unable to score even with 70% possession and we are also unabl to threaten the opponent and their goalie is rarely tested. It's not about if we win 2-0 or not, we need to get the times when we easily scored goals. That has gone!
Fair enough but not what you posted. Fingers crossed we get our scoring mojo back tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.