TV Fixtures - 2020/21

What's so funny? It was a serious question dickhead
It is funny though. If you want a serious answer, and cos you asked me so nicely, £7.99 for 1 month of Amazon - or a free months trial if you’ve not used it before. And £25 for a single month of BT.
Alternatively I believe there are ways to watch totally free online.

It is funny though. If you want a serious answer, and cos you asked me so nicely, £7.99 for 1 month of Amazon - or a free months trial if you’ve not used it before. And £25 for a single month of BT.
Alternatively I believe there are ways to watch totally free online.
Tbh @55yr old teenager I think I’m gonna invest in that Amazon deal for 1 month myself - it seems we are on there 3 times over Xmas, so certainly worth £7.99 I think, with free delivery for any presents ordered too.

Tbh @55yr old teenager I think I’m gonna invest in that Amazon deal for 1 month myself - it seems we are on there 3 times over Xmas, so certainly worth £7.99 I think, with free delivery for any presents ordered too.
Buy summat off amazon, spending over 20 quid and you get free prime for a month whether you've had it before or not. Or at least my mrs did this week. don't forget to cancel.

Yeah. She says she never clicked any prime buttons but it came up after check out saying 'ur prime membership expires in 1 month'. Took ages to find 'cancel prime' button. If you don't cancel by the date they have 7.99 off you.
Yes, that’s true; compared to other cancellations I’ve done (bt sport, Eurosport), it is quite tricky to find and do.

I assume everyone has noticed the dippers have been given an extra days rest at Christmas again. They play 27th and 30th whilst we play 26th and 28th

We play Everton on 28th, who also play on the 26th So they do not get extra rest . That is the crucial point, not when united or red scouse play
Ah Everton, that completes the fix.

every year the same “coincidence”.

bit bored of playing Newcastle every Christmas as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.