Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

So many positives, and of course they’ve all been well discussed already.

My main concern is Jesus. Off the back of a below par performance against Olympiakos, I thought again he just didn't fill with me with confidence that he’s heir to the Aguero throne. The endeavour is always there, but he’s just not a poacher. Let’s hope we can get Serg fully fit ASAP.

looked solid and stones looking good and who thought john stones and rúben dias forming a partnership in central defence ?
Looks like the forming of a really good partnership. Compliment each other so well. Dias is solid, and Stones more expansive. Dias might benefit Stones more than anyone else. We are much more fluid with Stones bringing the ball out and transitioning into midfield.

Last edited:
Great to see Stones confidence is back & playing well. Could well be pushing Laporte for more starts

Don't think there's anything wrong with criticism, but some of the stuff today was way over the top.
Frustration mate, my posts are usually out of frustration when we see things differently to Pep, usually regarding team selections. I don't mean to offend anybody with my posts it's just my take on things. Proved wrong today and I hold my hands up

So many positives, and of course they’ve all been well discussed already.

My main concern is Jesus. Off the back of a below par performance against Olympiakos, I thought again he just didn't fill with me with confidence that he’s heir to the Aguero throne. The endeavour is always there, but he’s just not a poacher. Let’s hope we can get Serg fully fit ASAP.

Yes he's just off the top level for me, although his workrate and intelligence are good. We need a top, top level striker at some point although they are pretty hard to acquire, that's why I was miffed we weren't in for Jota, he's a steal for 40+ million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.