Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Enjoyed the performance from Stones in particular today he looked composed and played intelligently, FFS had a cracker and young Phil and Fern looked on form when they came on later.

Goal difference improved a little bit of confidence back and hopefully we can use this as a platform to get the attack back to cement our domination of games.

Mahrez 3 great finishes, but John Stones... welcome back.
Mendy, excellent again. Kev unlucky not to have a hat trick of assists plus a goal. We were desperately unlucky not to have had 9 today. Those off side calls ffs. Overall great team performance. Must be followed up with a win over Fulham.

Enjoyed that. Great to see us banging the goals in again and Johnny Stones doing well.
Still haven't seen a replay of the disallowed goal though and don't know what the reason was.

Enjoyed that. Great to see us banging the goals in again and Johnny Stones doing well.
Still haven't seen a replay of the disallowed goal though and don't know what the reason was.

Offside bud, it was the correct decision even if was really marginal.

I said it before and I will say it here again, we really needed this big win. I wish Jesus's goal wasn't offside as well. We need another 2 or 3 wins like this to get our boys back into scoring form.

Next up is Fulham, another 5-0 please! Then we have Man U!!!! I would love to trash them as well but maybe I will be asking for too much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.