Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

But its not just Barcelona. He has played for the Spain International team and Pep is obviously an admirer.
The desire to leave for Barcelona is not helping him.
He has not kicked on at all since he said he wants to leave.
Not sure how the rest of the players feel about this but it is not healthy for him or City.
Must be annoying to the under age players thst he is revered so much. I am sure he is better than what we are getting but our squad is big and he could be released no problem.
It seems to be more political than any thing else.
If a team other than Barcelona showed an interest I think we'd sell him.
Possibly mate, not going to claim to have any great insight into the position but he just seems to lack any kind of physical presence , in fact he doesn’t seem to have any real stand out attributes that would warrant such interest and applause .

Really hope we can kick on from this performance and get a bit of momentum going into a busy run of fixtures. Lots of positives to take from today, particularly the form of John Stones since he returned to the starting line-up. Mahrez's confidence should be sky high too after that hat-trick. More of the same on Tuesday please.

A gimme. They handed it on a plate to us, that said good to see us playing well and a few players tk get a bit of a rest

Great result, but this Burnley was dire.

Finally Mahrez delivered, took him quite a few games. Hope will be able to do it in close games too.

Very good today. unclear how much of that was down to Burnley though, their hoof it forward tactics suit our game perfectly. Need to replicate that a few more times in the next games if we are to say we’re looking good again. Can only beat what’s infront of you though. Job done.
In the last seven games against Burnley, the scoreline is 28-1.

Only by me.

I mention it every time I see them play.

They're not exactly the most diverse team in the Premier league.
I lived in that town, or the village of the damned as I knew it. It is without doubt the most inbred racist fucking place I have set foot in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.