Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

quite rare too see pep publicly call players out

I think we will see the old ruthless Pep back now he has a full squad to choose from. He can now demand higher performances or the players will be dropped.

Highlighting the mistakes and reacting to those mistakes is something we have all been asking him to do. Mahrez played well today but if he starts fucking about again he will be dropped. Same goes for stones.

Time to deliver or you won’t play. Pep has the upper hand now the injuries have slowed.

Thought Rodri was outstanding today.
Glad he got a rest second half as he has clocked up some serious playing time.
Wish some people could see just what a good player he is.
A lot of what he does goes unnoticed but I think he is the ideal replacement for Dinho.
Where do you get your glasses from. !

Didn't he tear into our defence after Spurs loss? I can only assume that idiotic fist goal was one of the reasons Laporte didn't play. Bernado as well. On the other side, Riyad got the hint.... :)
He normally says as a whole.. the ‘defence’ etc. It’s refreshing too see him call out individuals as it’s needed sometimes

But its not just Barcelona. He has played for the Spain International team and Pep is obviously an admirer.
The desire to leave for Barcelona is not helping him.
He has not kicked on at all since he said he wants to leave.
Not sure how the rest of the players feel about this but it is not healthy for him or City.
Must be annoying to the under age players thst he is revered so much. I am sure he is better than what we are getting but our squad is big and he could be released no problem.
It seems to be more political than any thing else.
If a team other than Barcelona showed an interest I think we'd sell him.

If Barca hadn't been such pathetic twats in the summer we would have sold him .

He's seriously over-rated imho.

Obviously delighted to get back to winning ways and in style, but Burnley really didn’t show up today. Makes me wonder if they decided they were beat and wouldn’t expend too much energy fighting every inch of the way like they generally do. Compare with the Spurs bus parking with eight players camped in their own box and today was a breeze. Pleased for John Stones and hope he gets a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.