Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

Saints were pathetic second half
Sat back thinking they'd won it
Full on wankathon by sky and my bitter rag mates.

Cavani is going to be quality for them unfortunately. Would've been an ideal short-term signing for us.
Our failure to bring in inspired short term cover up front has already cost us and will continue to do so I fear. The Messi circus probably put paid to a serious search for a Cavani type addition.

Spurs will be Spurs.

I stand by my prediction the rags will win the title with the lowest points tally.
They won’t be in the top 4, mate.
Even with whatever help they get along the way, they are nowhere near good enough to mount a title challenge.

They won’t be in the top 4, mate.
Even with whatever help they get along the way, they are nowhere near good enough to mount a title challenge.
They weren’t good enough last season for a top 4 finish, but VAR helped them over the line. I expect the same this season.

9 games into the season Jesus... those red fuckers will be no where near us come May
If we win our games against them(big if) and They have yet to play Liverpool and leicester city. I really hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.