#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good game is not enough to suddenly laud him as a success. He has been here for long enough and his bad performances far outweigh the good.
I am more than happy to be proved wrong in the coming months but I don’t envisage being so.

One good game is not enough to suddenly laud him as a success. He has been here for long enough and his bad performances far outweigh the good.
I am more than happy to be proved wrong in the coming months but I don’t envisage being so.
There’s a difference between giving credit where it’s due and saying he’s suddenly the bees knees. We all know he’s struggled but yesterday was a good day for him and us and should be acknowledged.

There’s a difference between giving credit where it’s due and saying he’s suddenly the bees knees. We all know he’s struggled but yesterday was a good day for him and us and should be acknowledged.
And absolutely I give him credit for yesterday. But I don’t think we should lose sight of the facts here, which is he has not done it regularly enough. As I said more than happy to be proven wrong but really can’t see it.

He was literally one of our best players last season. I just don't get it, Mahrez gets way more stick compared to someone like Bernardo who has done nothing for over a year.

He was literally one of our best players last season. I just don't get it, Mahrez gets way more stick compared to someone like Bernardo who has done nothing for over a year.
Bernardo is more of a team player hence why he gets less grief.He is prepared to put his body on the line and sacrifice his own game for the team.
I think we'd see the best of Bernardo if KDB or Sterling weren't around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.