Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Not having a World Class recognized striker is killing us.

Even when we are not at our best, we have enough possession,and create enough chances to win.

Ideally a Club of our stature should have 2.

We could finance one by selling Sterling for a real striker.Before he loses all of his value.

If we had Haaland and either Son or Sancho we'd be almost unbeatable.

Put a glass eye to sleep, yes they were horrible but for fuck sake our crossing is wank, week in week out we can't find fucking player in a City shirt

Another thing that pisses me right off is our 1 on 1 goal ratio its not good enough

Last fucking moan of the night the changes or 1 change??

He moans about 5 subs yet hardly uses 2 fuckers nevermind 5

We are through job done have we played great in all 5 not sure

Wont be hard picking the best 11 if that's what he's saying, my mate Mendy will start I guess although Zinchenko won't take his place, cant see Cancelo going in there either or bringing Laporte back in for this game when Stones has been decent?

Ederson
Walker Mendy
Dias Stones
Gundagun
Kev Bernardo
Mahrez Sterling
Jesus

Steffen
Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Torres
Foden

Rested

Zinchenko
Dino
Aguero

Only BT can keep on about it being a frustrating night for us when we win the group.
Wish Pep would take a fine and call it as it is though, ref was abysmal and so biased fir the home team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.