Old songs

Haha though only I did shit like that in my youth.
The first song after Paul powers free kick hit the net ,Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley

Whose up Mary Brown,
Whose up Mary Brown,
Tommy Tommy Docherty,
Tommy Tommy Docherty.

This was sang after he had an affair, some may remember.

England's, England's number xx (can't remember what number we actually used) to that lanky streak of piss Green from West Ham.

The first song after Paul powers free kick hit the net ,Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley Wembley
Sat with the Preston fans at an away cup tie in the nighties, we took the leed and our started chanting Wemberley. My Preston supporting father in law said your optimistic, I said listen to the words.
Wembley, Wembley
It's a shitty place in London
That we're never going to see.
Those were the days .

Sat with the Preston fans at an away cup tie in the nighties, we took the leed and our started chanting Wemberley. My Preston supporting father in law said your optimistic, I said listen to the words.
Wembley, Wembley
It's a shitty place in London
That we're never going to see.
Those were the days .
Not unlike the 2007 song it's a brand new ground in London that we're never going to see, we were so wrong happy days

Now would be the time to resurrect the more recent "Oh what a night" song with the rags back in the Thursday Night League......... if only we were all at the Etihad to sing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.