United (A) Post Match Thread

No matter the result I never let a derby piss me off, but thqt has really left me pised off.

And I blame Pep, ffs even Pellers and Ruben showed more passion and one of them I am convinced was a zombie

every time we play a decent side in the premier league we cant play it seems

United last 3 times, spurs last 3 times, leicester this season, wolves last season twice, liverpool almost every time and certainly when it matters

Pep came for a point and got it. We refused to risk more and put pressure on them, our on target shots were hardly troubling De Gea.

Shocking shot stats:

9-5 to United, 2-2 on target shots.

Being safe, not to concede was Pep's priority and that showed in our attacking game big time.

Mahrez and Sterling being piss poor did not help either, Jesus will rarely do serious things in games like this meaning winning a game out of nothing vs top6 clubs.

Torres gave not much extra help.

After the Liverpool draw again, with a bit more attacking power and urgency we might have nicked all 3 points but ended up with 2 draws in two big games.

Problem is when Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool going to OT they will make United's live so much harder than we did.
Well Spurs already ticked this fixure off with a 6-1 humiliation.
Also Arteta went there and got 3 points.

The two away games vs Soton and Everton coming up very soon will be Pep's real test. Draws/losses there would cost the title and those teams can hurt us more than this rubbish United who we were too scared of.

SUBSTITUTES PEP!!!!

But at least they didn't get the late jammy winner I was convinced was coming.

Struggled to stay awake.

Only one clear cut chance but it was Mahrez. No threat from United but defence had them well covered apart from that one time when Walker and Stones let Fernandes through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.