United (A) Post Match Thread

A

one of the better borefest’s I’ve had the misfortune to watch. I can’t wait for Peps post match interview.

You can probably predict what he will say - good performance, pleased with the players blah blah

Our squad is Europa League quality. Take KDB off and its just full of Spurs level players signed for £60million. Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva, Aguero spine carried this team
fully agree and been sayign the same for a while..

Rodri
Marhez

Both would be gone tomorrow for me - no chances left for those two

Jesus needs a centre forward with him.....he isnt good enough to lead the line on his own and never will be

Pep needs to start giving Foden and Bernardo a chance and play Ferna at no.6 without Rodri or Gundogan next to him....we have lost creativity in midfield playing with two more defensive/non creative players.

Pretty even game all in all.
Think we edged it.
Yep it wasn’t a great watch, 2 teams that didn’t want to lose.
I said about a month back that Pep needs to make us hard to beat, because it was so so easy to beat us, we conceded goals for fun.
Now he’s done that, we look solid defensively.
Now he just needs to find the balance, I’m sure once Kev is back to his best and Sergio is back to full fitness it’ll come.
We’ve all said it for months “we’ve been found out”, so something had to change, Pep’s doing that, it may not be pretty at the moment but I’d prefer that right now to getting dicked by soft goals every week.

IF we go ahead and win our next 3 ahead of the Xmas fixtures this can become a ‘good’ point but right now it feels a shit point.

Maybe affected by no fans but that’s probably the most training ground knockabout game I’ve seen is play since the restart without fans.

70 minutes of neither winger taking on their full back, piss poor. We really have lost our ability to attack with pace and get nice intricate moves around the box.

Let’s move on cos that was a dire game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.