United (A) Post Match Thread

I’m not being knee jerk here after that dross,but what was the point of pep signing on for two more years if this is what is gonna be served up he should have went end of season,massive complacency from management and right through the squad,beginning to resemble arsenal as long as you can get top 4 then it’s all right ..

agreed. Ferna is done, being kept around because of his past.

We desperatley needed a left footer to replave Sane, not sure how Torres, Bernado, Foden and Mahrez all fit into one position on right wing.
I agree Pep's selection of Fernandinho was overly cautious.#

I think he thinks we'll win the league if we can avoid defeat in games like this. He might be right.

City are actually on a good run at the moment.

He’s defending city for the sake of it and making himself look stupid. City didn’t have to defend today at all, so people saying we defended well are just paying lip service. Unfortunately Neville and Keane are spot on, this side are a million miles off the side we all have got used to. Maybe that’s just the way it is.

Neville a **** and loves setting the narrative with city he should concentrate on his 500m team who were happy to sit in not over commit at home it’s them who are the shit houses.

Why is calling Pep out being frowned upon? Time waits for no man. He hasn't produced the goods for a year and a half now. Bobby manc was sacked and arguably scaled a higher mountain. Nothing lasts forever.
You can’t say that on here fella you’ll be hung for treason by the blue moon police

It genuinely is though. That team also had Fernandinho but younger & several superstars at their peak. And KDB is dead on his feet at the moment with Sterling not far behind.

It's a better squad than this one. We can't really expect this team to be as good until we get everyone fully fit & rebuild.

But we should have won this game, with this team, in this formation, tonight. Put the ball in the fucking net & that's a nice, solid away win.
How can KDB be dead on his feet? He is playing only one game a week ffs.
This was neither a good performance nor a good result but we are still in contention even if only just. Can we do it this season in the league probably not but if we can add more goals to a fairly sound defence we might just pull it off.

Ffs the twats in sky do a good job. It's a fuckin long season and ratboy knows this. When really does a home team get a such an easy pass than when that turd of an ex manager opens his twating mouth and blues lap him up.
Yep too many on here lap it up hook line and sinker.

Didn’t feel like a derby at all , I’ve proper had enough of the no fans thing now .
Feels like there’s no tension in the game .
Just awful .
Shittest derby I’ve watched .
As far as the game we look toothless a bit going forward, solid at the back.
Find it hard to care tbh with this COVID football .
Hopefully back to normal soon .
The players wouldn't get away with this shit in front of a full house, they're going through the motions now, it's not good enough but they're getting away with it

He was better than Fernandinho.

Rodri was arguably our worst player on the pitch. Fernandinho is in the twilight of his career, and he's still a more reliable number 6 than Rodri.

I always find it interesting that the defences of Rodri are diversions elsewhere. Says it all for me.

The truth is our midfield is dire atm, and Rodri's ineptitude is right front and centre in explaining it IMO.

You can't lose a prime Fernandinho and replace him with someone who isn't fit to lace his boots, and then lose David Silva and expect us to be the same side. Clear as day for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.