United (A) Post Match Thread

One sub and no minutes for Foden. Pep didn't want to win that game. Settling for a draw was cowardly. I really wish pep would just leave and we could get someone new in to freshen it up. He'll want to see out his contract though and there's no chance of him being sacked, he's untouchable. 2 years of turgid football ahead.
Which manager would you bring in to improve us and improve our rate of trophy winning?

One sub and no minutes for Foden. Pep didn't want to win that game. Settling for a draw was cowardly. I really wish pep would just leave and we could get someone new in to freshen it up. He'll want to see out his contract though and there's no chance of him being sacked, he's untouchable. 2 years of turgid football ahead.
Turged football ? You obviously weren't around when Frank Clark was in charge,
Behave yourself !

I'm fucking dying to know what the issue with the Subs is, I wish we had a decent Football pundit who actually asks questions about stuff like that instead of if he's taken a bung or he wants to reply to Mourinho.

Cunts.

Kinell...

Fuck off you clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.