Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Pep likes players who has possession stat of not giving the ball away and why Mahrez plays and not Foden these stats for me are mean fcuk all it’s about creating real chances also sometimes losing the ball more have less possession mean better clear cut chances!
Add Raz to not losing possession list as well, to confuse the fuk out of us.

Very true, when we signed him I think he had been banned for a full week over at PSV for having a bad influence on the dressing room or something along those lines
Going back in the thread, and it was actually 3 months, not 1 week

Very true, when we signed him I think he had been banned for a full week over at PSV for having a bad influence on the dressing room or something along those lines. He seems to be a little imaptient and cocky, from what I’ve seen and heard. It’s a shame cause he has bags of talent, but with his attitude I guess he’s off in january

Though it is a shame, needing to really earn a first-team place is a culture to create, not one where you think you have a right or that it's all about your wallet.
In my opinion, he is not a better player than Palmer or McAtee but he would have offered a directness that we don't have, including powerful, long-distance shooting. I wish him well, wherever he goes, as we were all young once and made stupid mistakes that we thought, at the time, were not mistakes at all. He may go on to have a great career but I suspect it will be more along the lines of someone with all the talent but just not the application to make the best of his gifts.

Though it is a shame, needing to really earn a first-team place is a culture to create, not one where you think you have a right or that it's all about your wallet.
In my opinion, he is not a better player than Palmer or McAtee but he would have offered a directness that we don't have, including powerful, long-distance shooting. I wish him well, wherever he goes, as we were all young once and made stupid mistakes that we thought, at the time, were not mistakes at all. He may go on to have a great career but I suspect it will be more along the lines of someone with all the talent but just not the application to make the best of his gifts.
Sadly if you keep making the same 'mistake' over and over then at some point you have to decide that it's a trait and not just being young. This is presuming it's all true.

How is he "currently impressing" when he has been injured and only just coming back from injury. Without a doubt Braaf is a talent who would be great to come through however what a ridiculous article. I would say Doyle, Palmer, Delap, McAtee as well as others others are just as critical.
That is an article from the summer, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.