Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start Delap Doyle TH-B and Palmer. No good giving youngsters 10 minutes before the end only to see them dropped from the league squad. We'll never guage their true potential doing that. Delap scored on his debut and wasn't tried again and this was when Aguero and Jesus were injured. He could be the next Kane in the making.
Absolutely mate, and I don’t think including those 3 would weaken us significantly if at all.

Since we have been dominating the Carabao Cup all of a sudden it is a tarnished trophy that means nothing , but i am sure if the Rags ,Spuds or Everton win the trophy it will be considered a major achievement , as far as Tuesday goes there will be no better chance to give Doyle , DeLap and Foden a start we need an injection of youth and energy along side experienced players. Arsenal are garbage but they do have the indian sign over us in the cups.

Agreed. I don't want us to go out but if we do, so be it. The PL and CL should be our prioritehs (with thanks to Sean Bean) for this season.
Yes this seaosn this fixture is too close to the busy period to go full on. most prem teams are getting a weeks break. Got to be careful of the match load and prioritize.

As mentioned before, this is farcenals season here. Hoping to batter the red team, but alas, they maybe fighting for their manager, and we know how teams turn up against us when they don't for others. See palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.