Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly strong side. Happy with that.

KDB, Stones, and Walker have more then earned a night off.

Looking for Bernie and Phil to step up for this one and take their chances. They haven't been getting much burn, but they've hardly set the world alight when they have played. We all know they are capable.

I agree both Foden and Bernardo have to do more. We see flashes of quality from Foden and i know he's still young but he has to start getting games by the scruff of the neck.

Plenty more games for other players to feature,get up to speed. So stop ya fuckin moaning
200w.gif

I may be in the minority but id have zinchenko playing over any other lb we have. Cancelo maybe not. Hes much better on the ball and feeds his winger and inside midfielders so much better than mendy.

I really rated Martinelli before his injury, hope he doesn't come back with a bang.

I always feel zinchenko gets targeted when he plays, but saying that i just think whoever plays there for us gets targeted.
Just a quick one, as anybody ever seen zinchenko touch a football with his right foot?
He probably as, but iv just missed it

Mustafi and Kolasinac at CB for Arsenal tonight. I saw more mobility from the B of the Bang thingy than those two possess. If Jesus doesn't score tonight, he'll never score.

Just lately I wouldn't back Jesus to score in a brothel with a couple of grand in his back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.