Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority but id have zinchenko playing over any other lb we have. Cancelo maybe not. Hes much better on the ball and feeds his winger and inside midfielders so much better than mendy.
Zinchenko is poor,both positionally and in his passing ability,he lacks pace and awareness too.

He isnt very good at left back.

no big shocks in the line up tonight even KDB not playing at all is not a shock for me ? looks solid at the back and in midfield so maybe another tight game we control. this is the new city for me its all about control
pep defo has change it up to stop that open spaces we leave behind with the wing back system

Brentford winning in the other QF ... extra time now ... Newcastle look shattered and bereft of ideas (good for us as they play us next).

Please please please the draw gods have been so kind to us, give us this one for Semi as well and let Jose take on United or Everton in the other one ... will be one hell of a final though, Pep v Jose or City v United ...

The Rags will get a Brentford SF ?

Pep is clearly worried about either the defence of the midfielders ability to defend this season....constantly starting two defensive/less creative midfielders every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.