COVID Watch

take care walker and jesus and get well soon

we just carry on with the game because the squad is good enough. newcastle also was hit hard a couple of weeks ago so they had to patch up a team and there squad is not as good so lets not moan
just because our squad is probably better doesnt mean that it cant be postponed. Cant be different rules for them and ours due to squad strength.

but yes get well soon too

Further to others I also wondered how many covid cases are needed for a game to be postponed. I don't know of a rule. As far as I know it's up to City to request postponement if too many covid cases. I think Sunderland did this a few weeks back? I don't know for sure so please correct me if anyone knows better.

Covid will certainly challenge sporting integrity this year given the lack of clarity on what justifies a postponement or not. You can see a make it up as they go along situation being created.
Let’s say hypothetically dippers, rags and us in March all with realistic chance of winning league. Dippers and rags have key personnel test positive for covid, any guesses on whether new rules on postponement are introduced?

It's fine.

Start delap against Newcastle and we'll win by going full BFS. Hoof from Eddie straight into his head x 5.

They'll recover and be fitter for not playing in this period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.