Martin Zero - local urban explorer

Bumping this thread as an error has been corrected.

I have been watching more of Martin's videos and from this recent one, it seems Frank Sidebottom was right all along (you know he was, he really was).

What Martin originally thought was the confluence of the Tib was actually a storm drain. So here he goes back into the Medlock to track down the real end of the Tib - a bit underwhelming it was too compared with the drain he originally thought was the real thing.
If you want to cut out the waffle, forward to 9 mins

Ha ha. Thanks never seen this one
Like Martins videos always educational
Frank ahead of his time
Took expert code breakers at GCHQ to break his hidden codes

I have shared Martin Zero videos before and this is one of the best.
Dukes tunnel goes from the Medlock near Oxford Road through to Piccadilly Station.
Shooters brook is all underground from its source in Newton Heath to where it flowed into the Medlock near to where the Dukes tunnel was built.

Martin goes in search of both of these long lost city centre waterways. It may appear a little slow at first as he sets the scene but I found it fascinating once Shooters brook was located - and entered.....
The video poses more questions than gives answers but if you enjoy this kind of thing you will like it.

I have shared Martin Zero videos before and this is one of the best.
Dukes tunnel goes from the Medlock near Oxford Road through to Piccadilly Station.
Shooters brook is all underground from its source in Newton Heath to where it flowed into the Medlock near to where the Dukes tunnel was built.

Martin goes in search of both of these long lost city centre waterways. It may appear a little slow at first as he sets the scene but I found it fascinating once Shooters brook was located - and entered.....
The video poses more questions than gives answers but if you enjoy this kind of thing you will like it.

Love his stuff. Dual monitors mean I can watch them and 'work' at the same time. The bloke has a genuine passion and thirst for knowledge which is contagious. Love the one where they pull the plug out of the Rochdale canal and drain it into the tib.

Love his stuff. Dual monitors mean I can watch them and 'work' at the same time. The bloke has a genuine passion and thirst for knowledge which is contagious. Love the one where they pull the plug out of the Rochdale canal and drain it into the tib.
His videos all have around 20 - 35,000 views which is a great following. However, that one episode you mention about the Tib trap door has had over 3 million views! Incredible.
I have been in contact with him recently about a suggestion for a future video and he responded encouragingly. He knew what I was talking about and thought it was in Salford and long demolished but I gave him evidence it was still standing - and in Stockport!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.