Premier League Games 26/27 December

I didn’t ask it just pointing out some of the inconsistencies thats why I prefer the stopped clock Rugby uses
I would myself but I answered the question which was asked by another poster.We ourselves played 94 minutes yesterday and today if anyone was going to be upset at not getting more minutes then based on that second half display it should have been WBA who were aggrieved.

Nice surprise finding out the score, I was expecting a routine scouse win. Our result against these doesn't seem so bad now.

West Brom made a sub after the board went up. That accounts for 30 seconds or however long it took to make the sub.
You see this is something that a lot of supporters don`t understand.The 30 seconds is a MINIMUM time added and if the ref sees time wasting during a sub then he`s quite at liberty to add on extra.
In my local they can`t get a grasp of this and its not a new ruling its been out for years.Mind you in the main they are Scousers and Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.