Last Film You Saw

Greenland - end of the world asteroid strike and extinction event. I really enjoyed it and better then most other end of world type films like deep impact and Armageddon. 8/10

The Captain:

Not sure if you are joking ... but .... for those watching on Prime, it does seem they’ve tagged the two versions of the same film together - the first in b/w then the same movie in a kind of ‘sepia’ colour.
It looks a good watch - I’ll probably plump for the colour version ;-)
I wasn’t joking.
it’s an excellent movie. I thought it was 4 hours long but it’s the same 2hr film twice. I didn’t realise so I watched the first film which was b/W. It didn’t spoil it for me.

I watched Jojo Rabbit last night. About a young boy in the Hitler youth who finds a Jewish girl hiding in his loft. I think it was the tapping of type writer keys.

Anyway, it is absolutely brilliant. Great acting, especially from.the kids in it and the script is fantastic. Not only would I recommend it, I would strongly urge you all to watch it. Best film I've watched in years.

Judy - 8/10 good film well played by Renee Zellewegger. Another star who had quite a tragic life. Stardom isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.