Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye
It shows how far the scum have plummeted years ago they didn’t put a team out for the FA cup because they were in that super cup, they are so desperate to remain relevant that winning a league cup will satisfy their deluded millions. I say concede the game and if they win it we can remind them that the holders of the previous 3 years pulled Out because of the virus.
I was going to agree as City would then be unbeaten in the league cup for over 4 years and perhaps going on for 5 or 6 years. But all that will be forgotten.

Olly Golly said united have to start lifting trophies. He will be hailed a hero if they do, regardless of how it is done.

Hate all these insinuations about City. Everton requesting full disclosure from the premier league about what we told them. Suggestions that guideline weren't being followed. Stop hiding behind words and accuse us properly.

The everton statement is a disgrace from another club. Show some respect you muppets. Ask for more info quietly before implying we're cheating somehow. I'll be asking Everton for full disclosure about their medical department giving players illegal supplements.

Hate all these insinuations about City. Everton requesting full disclosure from the premier league about what we told them. Suggestions that guideline weren't being followed. Stop hiding behind words and accuse us properly.

The everton statement is a disgrace from another club. Show some respect you muppets. Ask for more info quietly before implying we're cheating somehow. I'll be asking Everton for full disclosure about their medical department giving players illegal supplements.

They have short memories these scouse cunts.

Remember the last time we were "accused" of something?

The CAS judgement certainly does.

There is such a shitty attitude towards covid from the media and other clubs. Yes, footballers are athletes and may not feel the impact (we hope) but have dickheads like Neville ever considered that players could unknowingly pass on the virus to family members or club staff who might be vulnerable. The decision was made to protect the Everton team and staff as well.

Should be taken very seriously as to what it can do to players. Newcastle now have two players suffering with long covid. This virus will knacker your lungs up permanently, leaving athletes not being able to perform at the level they could before. Newcastle potentially have 2 players who’s career at the top level maybe over now, do City get themselves and Everton into a situation like that just to fulfil a fixture?

Playing a game when you have further outbreaks likely to happen within a squad is as negligent as putting a both feet off the floor career ending challenge on someone. You don’t take chances as far as covid is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.