Everton (A) | Game Postponed

I’m not sure when london became tier 4, if before we played arsenal I find it very strange we were allowed in and out
It was on 19 December, two days before the game. But matches have been continuing in all Tier 4 areas ever since.

Unbelievable
it is tier 4 is shit cant visit another household not even in the garden. Only food shops/ banks etc are open but its ok for footballers to have close contact with each other, spit all over the pitch etc etc. Its a bloody mess. Living under tier 4 there is no way i would want to play football, i dont go anywhere without a mask on and anti-bacteria spray in my pocket.

plus doesnt a test just show you are negative at that moment in time and that you could be positive by match time ?

Jesus wept, can you actually state what is false in that post?
If Everton want to know what went on then good for them, if they don't have the class or dignity to wish covid victims well then that's not really gonna suprise anyone outside Liverpool.

nothing false, until the last paragraph which was nothing more than a rant directed at the wrong people.

Apparently we’re scared of playing an Everton team we’ve beat 5 times in a row. A team which regularly competes in 4 comps a season is worried about not having a few days rest. Stupidity in people is laughable on social media

The silence at the PFA is deafening , you have a little fat twat on £2m a year who hasnt said a peep in the last 24 hours when his players/members are in danger of this escalating and out of control virus , what do the PFA actually do? What use are they if they cannot defend their members , they should have stepped in last week and stopped any tier 2 or 3 clubs playing fixtures in a virtual lockdown tier 4 area. But the majority of the PFA funding is provided by guess who ? The Premier league and F.A, Taylor wouldnt risk upsetting the apple cart and his fat wage packet , the shyster has no fucking morals or integrity , its all about the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.