Who’s gone in the summer?

---------------------Eddie--------------
-------Stones-------Dias--------Ake------
Cancelo----------Bissouma----------Tierney
-----------Foden----KDB----Grealish----------
-------------------Haaland-------------------

Raz and bernie, lol
I wouldn’t sell sterling but he needs to start getting his act together and soon because at the moment he is nowhere near the level we require and also I’d keep silva as I do think he is quality and will come good but sane as sterling needs to up his game quick.

Saka for Mahrez
Tierney+Couto back for Mendy, Zinch
Luiz for Fern
Haaland for Kun

Doyle, Palmer, THB, Delap to get minutes.

If Stones can find his way back, Bernardo can too.
No way under Pep will Tommy Doyle and Co get extra minutes. He has no faith in youth it would seem? Even when the 'tired and tested' are not working, he still won't budge on that. Daft I think considering the other big teams show good faith in good, young players.

I believe we need a mini overhaul come the summer,and that will include making a few big/hard decisions and placing some popular players on the list.The team has gone stale in midfield and attack,and i dont see Pep turning to the Academy for the solution,so we are gonna have to do some serious business IMO.

So,if money and availabilty weren't a barrier.....who would you replace/upgrade?

For me........

Players out
----------------

Zinchenko
Mahrez
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sterling
Dinho
Garcia
Mendy

Players in
---------------

Grealish
Bissouma
Luiz
Neto
Tierney
Saka
Haaland

I like the notion and I could go with most of your listings but it won’t happen for a plethora of reasons including
• the virtual impossibility of moving certain highly paid players in an environment where many clubs can’t fathom how they’re going to meet their current salary commitments
• the incompatibility between good clubs and certain rogue agents.

However, it’s a very interesting subject to mull on a quiet afternoon and thanks for getting my head ticking.

Don’t think we need a huge turnover
Out
Aguero
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Mahrez or Bernardo

in
Haaland
Luis
Grealish
A left back no idea who.

I believe we need a mini overhaul come the summer,and that will include making a few big/hard decisions and placing some popular players on the list.The team has gone stale in midfield and attack,and i dont see Pep turning to the Academy for the solution,so we are gonna have to do some serious business IMO.

So,if money and availabilty weren't a barrier.....who would you replace/upgrade?

For me........

Players out
----------------

Zinchenko
Mahrez
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sterling
Dinho
Garcia
Mendy

Players in
---------------

Grealish
Bissouma
Luiz
Neto
Tierney
Saka
Haaland

That's not a mini overhaul.

Gundogan and Sterling will not be leaving. I don't think Mahrez will also.

Zinchenko might still stay and fight for his place and Mendy we might be stuck with due to no buyers.

Fernandinho, Garcia and Bernardo will leave imo.

I don't think we'll be able to afford Grealish as Villa will ask for £85m plus.

I wouldn’t sell sterling but he needs to start getting his act together and soon because at the moment he is nowhere near the level we require and also I’d keep silva as I do think he is quality and will come good but sane as sterling needs to up his game quick.

I see midtable teams with widemen tearing up this league,such as Neto,Grealish,Rafinha,Harrison,Son,even bloody Walcott is doing the business..........while our duds have been firing blanks for months.

Obviously we have to take into account this farce of a season......but,a line has to be drawn,it can't carry on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.