Netflix Recommendations

Operation Odessa. Such a mental story that you have to believe it is all true, some real laugh out loud moments.

Yeah, I liked it too. Paced just right over the 4 episodes.
Have you seen I am a Killer? Probably the best of it's kind that I've seen.

I haven't seen "I am a killer" but thanks for the recommendation, will give this a watch at the weekend. I think the crime series Netflix produces are fantastic and well put together.

I haven't seen "I am a killer" but thanks for the recommendation, will give this a watch at the weekend. I think the crime series Netflix produces are fantastic and well put together.
Without spoiling it, basically every hour long episode is an interview with a convicted killer. They give an account, in their eyes, of what led to the murder. You then hear it from the beliefs and experiences of other people on the periphery eg victim's family, killer's family, friends etc.
It's an educated and informative series, really well done.

Wiki says.....She has resided in London since 2002, after earlier years divided between the United Kingdom and the United States.

Somebody mentioned Canada I've got no idea why.

Ga was.born in america but pived.in london from about the age of 2 ill 11 and the family moved back to america but kept their english home.where they would visit yearly.

Saw her interviewed years ago where she said she always intended of moving "home" to england.

Anyway discussing her meams an excuse to post the best netflix add for a show ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.