United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogbad DID kick the defender, and he DID kick his own leg, and he DID dive... BUT, the defender had his hand on his shoulder and when you have pundits (ex players) spewing the narrative 'if he feels contact he's entitled to go down' one game and 'he went down too easy there' in the next game you just know something is very wrong.

BT regularly wheel out Peter Walton to 'explain' why it was or wasn't a penalty, and he just makes sh*t up which generally covers for the on field referee/VAR decision. The corruption is being covered up at the highest levels.
This “he felt contact so deserved to down” shit winds me up.

IT
IS
A
CONTACT
SPORT!!!!!

ff1588c1a64606a3296bb8b4c2202e12.jpg

The real culprit for me is Matic. They bring him on and he commits foul after foul and never seems to get punished. With regards to the referee . I like Oliver ,I think he is one of the better refs but to award that penalty last night without taking the chance to have a second look was a serious mistake. If he had looked at the monitor and confirmed his decision I could have lived with that

Oliver cannot be that fucking stupid? yet he keeps doing stuff which cant be explained logically.

cheating is in their Blood, stupid corrupt refs rub shoulders with that fucking Mob. propped up for two seasons.

they did the same with that ginger **** shcol`, in his latter years he ran around like a fat fucking bouncer kicking anything he could catch. like rat face, delusional on how long they were actually good in their careers.

Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.