Adidas trainers

Not great but will still be like rocking horse shit.

I had the all black hamburgs and new blue Broomfield delivered this week.

Missed out on the stutgart raffle as expected.

Edinburgh didn't get the Stuttgarts due to some delivery problem so fingers crossed I can still get a pair

Like my trainers ,but only certain ones , definatley not a collector by any means

Week before xmas managed to get a pair of blackburns at a really good price and also won the raffle to buy the manchesters ,wanted to see what they were like and wasnt disappointed when they arrived

Also have a pair of Hoddlesden spzls for sale if anyones interested,have 2 pairs so will let one go,size 8 still tagged never worn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-200242_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221-200242_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Pic of the Hoddlesden for sale .... SOLD

Attachments

• 20201231_132948.jpg
    20201231_132948.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Like my trainers ,but only certain ones , definatley not a collector by any means

Week before xmas managed to get a pair of blackburns at a really good price and also won the raffle to buy the manchesters ,wanted to see what they were like and wasnt disappointed when they arrived

Also have a pair of Hoddlesden spzls for sale if anyones interested,have 2 pairs so will let one go,size 8 still tagged never worn
Pity you didn't double up on the Blackburn instead as I'd have been more than happy to take those off you. Prices that they go for are bit too much for me.

Pity you didn't double up on the Blackburn instead as I'd have been more than happy to take those off you. Prices that they go for are bit too much for me.
I only managed to get Blackburns a couple of weeks ago and luckily didnt have to pay silly money for them

To be honest, I'm not that arsed with the City series, they're all much of the muchness. I'm happy to update my Stan's and original Gazelles when necessary.

I treated myself to a pair of Diadoro Borg elite Mk 2 for Christmas. Was initially disappointed that they weren't kangaroo skin like my original 30 year old pair, but after a couple of wears, the leather is wearing in beautifully.

So pleased with them , I've just splashed out and bought a pair of Diadora MI Basket Low for £140 reduced from £200

If you go on END clothing they have the new order in the sale ,but if you add VIPSALE to where it says GIFTCARD/PROMO then u get a further reduction price comes down to £67.74

@Northernstorirs

If you go on END clothing they have the new order in the sale ,but if you add VIPSALE to where it says GIFTCARD/PROMO then u get a further reduction price comes down to £67.74

@Northernstorirs

Cheers pal, saw that yesterday but don't have my size. Wellgosh have them though, not worn adidas in about 12 years, are they true to size?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.