Commanding centre half.
Excellent partnership with Stones.
Comfortable with the ball at his feet.
Reads danger.
Good in the air.
1 v 1 incredible.

Am I missing anything?
Communication and leadership.

When you're three-nil up at Stamford Bridge and concede in the final seconds, and your new defender, who also happens to be one of the youngest men on the pitch, is devastated and pissed off to lose the clean sheet despite a comfortable win... that's the mentality we want from our players.
Lost his clean sheet bonus

When you're three-nil up at Stamford Bridge and concede in the final seconds, and your new defender, who also happens to be one of the youngest men on the pitch, is devastated and pissed off to lose the clean sheet despite a comfortable win... that's the mentality we want from our players.
Has that Puyol mentality that we need. Doesn't switch off for a second and won't allow the others to either. I still think Laporte is our best CB, but Dias makes everyone around him more defensively solid and calm. We've lacked a natural captain since Vinny. Hopefully takes some of the pressure of Kev as well and he can focus on the attacking side of things.

I wonder if he's got any brothers, cousins, anyone with that bloodline that plays professional football. You cant teach what he has, the talent is obvious but its fuck all without that desire. Superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.