Birmingham City (H) - FA Cup R3 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor Cancelo. He was here, there and everywhere last night.
I was referring to the starting eleven picked by the previous poste Blu3moon. I agree that Cancelo needs to rest. The only possibly starter from last night (other than Steffen) might be Zinchenko as he can play in midfield allowing Mendy a run at left back.

Should rest a few for this, whoever we play should be enough to see off a Birmingham team in poor form.

I’d like to see us start with:

Steffen
Walker
Laporte
Aké
Mendy
Rodri
Doyle
Foden
Bernardo
Delap
Aguero

The perfect game to have next. We can play the players coming back from COVID, to test their stamina. We can give Sergio a start and 60 minutes. Laporte, Bernado, Mendy and Ake need game time. The EDS lads haven't been given much this season either.

Some of you will hate me for saying this, but it doesn't even matter if we lose. There would be a massive silver lining to that cloud because of the forthcoming fixture pileup. The focus this unique season is the big two.

steffan

walker
thb
ake (not sure if he is even fit?)
mendy

rodri
bernardo
mcatee

jesus
aguero
mahrez

Should keep cancelo, foden, Dias, stones, zinchenko, gundogan, kdb and Sterling fresh for Brighton on Wednesday.

steffan

walker
thb
ake (not sure if he is even fit?)
mendy

rodri
bernardo
mcatee

jesus
aguero
mahrez

Should keep cancelo, foden, Dias, stones, zinchenko, gundogan, kdb and Sterling fresh for Brighton on Wednesday.

You're about as likely to start as McAtee.

If he was going to start a kid in midfield it would be Nmecha, he's the oldest and has been on the bench lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.